Wealth Guide from Scratch No. 1: Belief in Self

How do we start without any resources like money and properties? You need those but what you need most is yourself. Sounds crazy, but you need yourself more than anything else.

I have read some great books of some great authors. I noticed something common why they are so wealthy (again, wealthy doesn't mean money, how many properties, or how many lands you have). Are you ready to know what it is?

Wealthy people have GREAT GREAT GREAT belief in themselves. They trust themselves that they can achieve wealth. They trust themselves that they can earn more. They trust themselves that they achieve their dreams. They trust themselves that they can be financially free. Belief in yourself is the first step. Belief in yourself, belief in wealth...belief in a wealthy you.

Now, get a pen and paper. List down the things that you like about yourself. List down the reasons why you want to be wealthy. List down the things you want to have. List down how much money do you want to earn more. When you wake up in the morning, read what you have written. Before you go to sleep, read what you have written. Close your eyes after reading what wealth you have written and say this to yourself with conviction,

"Today, I have a strong belief in myself that I can achieve wealth. Tomorrow, I have a stronger belief in myself."










0 comments: